Tufright decking visualiser is here to help you to have an estimated understanding
of how your Tufright composite decking job will look.
Simply select a colour below to see the decking visualiser change colour. Enjoy and we hope you request a sample.
Colours may vary depending upon monitor quality and resolution.
Please request an actual product sample prior to making a final colour selection for your project.
|Profile||Description||Dimensions||Length||LM p/m2||Residential Span||Commercial Span||Hidden Fix||Weight p/LM|
|Grooved Solid Deck board||140mm x 25mm||5.4m||7.2m||450mm||350mm||Y||4.3kg|
|**||90mm x 25mm||5.4m||12m||450mm||350mm||Y||2.8Kg|
|Solid Fascia board||146mm x 11mm||5.4m||6.9m||800mm||N/A||N||2.4kg|
** (Special Order) lead time apply
Tufright Composite Decking is made from wood sawdust/bamboo, recycled HDPE plastics, UV additives, environmentally friendly bonding agents, and colouring agents.
It has a very long lifespan – it is durable, splinter-free, resistant to termites and does not require re-oiling or sealing, and is moisture resistant.
Tufright Composite Decking is designed to meet the needs and requirements of domestic and commercial customers.
Custom-sized and available in unique and expressive colours, textures, and finishes, our decking and cladding is the perfect combination of form and function. Tufright decking and cladding is renowned for its resilience, versatility, seamless and smooth installation, and visual appeal that stands out in all environments. With its strength and style composite decking is suited for pool, patio, alfresco or even as a raised platform for eating or entertainment, providing safe, long wearing and eco-friendly sophistication.
Tufright composite decking is available in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
For stock and availability please call or visit our local Warehouse.
1. Measure and mark a line 10mm away from your wall/structure (this distance is important to allow for expansion from the house due to weather changes)
2. Screwin the Starter Clips 10mm from the wall/structure.
3. Lay the first board (starter board) onto the deck – fitting it firmly into the starter clips, use a rubber mallet if necessary.
4. Get joiner clips, slide the two bottom sides of the clips in under the starter board, making sure it is firmly in place.
5. Screw the clips in place into the joist.
6. Fit the next board onto the other side of the joiner clips, over the screwed part, making sure it is firmly in place. The clips should barely show once the board is properly in place.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until deck is filled
Your deck will get dusty and dirty from every day living.
To keep it looking at its best, regularly clean it with water using a mop or broom to remove any built up dirt.
If you spill red wine, soy sauce, oil or other foodstuffs on the deck the best thing to do is to flush it immediately with warm soapy water and a broom.
To avoid scratching the deck, place furniture pads under your outdoor chairs.