|Profile||Description||Dimensions||Length||LM p/m2||Residential Span||Commercial Span||Hidden Fix||Weight p/LM|
|Solid Cladding Board||156mm x 21mm||5.4m||7.4m||450mm||350mm||Y||1.9kg|
|L Edge||65mm x 55mm||5.4m||n/a||n/a||n/a||N||n/a|
Tufright Composite Cladding is made from wood saw dust/bamboo fibres, recycled HDPE plastics, UV additives, environmentally friendly bonding agents, and colouring agents.
Tufright Composite Cladding is designed to meet the needs and requirements of domestic and commercial customers.
Custom-sized and available in unique and expressive colours, textures, and finishes, our decking and cladding is the perfect combination of form and function. Tufright decking and cladding is renowned for its resilience, versatility, seamless and smooth installation and visual appeal that stands out in all environments. With its strength and style composite decking is suited for pool, patio, alfresco or even as a raised platform for eating or entertainment, providing safe, long wearing and eco-friendly.
1. Measure and mark a line 20mm away from your wall/structure (this distance is important to allow for expansion from the house due to weather changes and accommodate the overlap of cladding boards)
2. Screwin the Starter Clips 20mm from the wall/structure.
3. Lay the first boardonto the deck – fitting it firmly into the starter clips, use a rubber mallet if necessary.
4. Using a 4mm drill bit, pre-drill a hole through the cladding board into the timber underneath, take care not to drill too far into the timber
5. Add screws to the drilled holes to secure cladding board to timber – be sure to screw in just enough to keep cladding in place to avoid cracking the cladding
6. Fit the next board onto first board, using a rubber mallet if necessary
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until cladding is complete