At Tufright, we have the ideal solution for you – by taking advantage of your existing or new decking frame, we can lay your deck with our low-maintenance composite decking boards. Composite decking is superior to traditional timber decking in many ways.
Tufright Composite Decking is made from bamboo/wood fibres, recycled HDPE plastic and reinforced plastics, UV additives, environmentally friendly bonding agents, and colouring agents. It has a very long lifespan – it is durable, splinter-free, resistant to termites and does not require re-oiling or sealing, and is moisture-resistant due to its plastic content. Tufright composite decking is also more environmentally friendly and sustainable as bamboo grows significantly faster than hardwood timbers, reducing the risk of deforestation.
Tufright’s Composite Decking comes in a range of sizes, colours, and finishes, giving you the ability to create residential and commercial projects that are both stylish and functional. Tufright is versatile, easy to install, and looks fantastic in any setting. Whether you are using composite decking for a pool, patio,al fresco or a large entertaining platform, it will definitely provide safe, long wearing and eco-friendly sophistication.
Available in: 140mm x 25mm x 5400mm or 90mm x 25mm x 5400mm
Are you after superior and durable cladding material suited to the Australian environment? Thanks to our years of training and hands-on expertise the skilled team at TufRight Outdoor Solutions can deliver unmatched composite decking to homes and businesses.
TufRight Decking is 100% recyclable because it is composed of 60% Bamboo wood fibres, 30% Recycled HDPE and 10% Reinforcing plastic with Anti UV additives. Thanks to this composition our decking products are resistant to humidity, moisture, bacteria, and UV rays. Composite decking can also withstand temperatures from -40°C to 60°C without cracking or warping, walkable on barefoot as it is splinter-free, does not need to be treated or coloured, and is designed to last for an extended period of time.
As reputable composite decking suppliers residents in and around Melbourne can trust TufRight to ensure that their decking is of the highest quality. Specifically made to survive in the extreme Australian conditions our colourful range of decking products guarantee that your home’s outdoor area will look amazing once we have designed and installed our products.
At TufRight Outdoor Solutions we are passionate about improving the look, feel, and usability of our customer’s outdoor spaces. By supplying and installing high-quality composite decking residents throughout Sydney and Melbourne can rely on us to bring out the best in their homes. For more information about the benefits of our composite decking products feel free to call us today on 03 9357 7275 or 0477 681 262.
11 STANDARD COLOURS
1. Measure and mark a line 10mm away from your wall/structure (this distance is important to allow for expansion from the house due to weather changes)
2. Screwin the Starter Clips 10mm from the wall/structure.
3. Lay the first board (starter board) onto the deck – fitting it firmly into the starter clips, use a rubber mallet if necessary.
4. Get joiner clips, slide the two bottom sides of the clips in under the starter board, making sure it is firmly in place.
5. Screw the clips in place into the joist.
6. Fit the next board onto the other side of the joiner clips, over the screwed part, making sure it is firmly in place. The clips should barely show once the board is properly in place.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until deck is filled