At Tufright, we have the ideal solution for you – by taking advantage of your existing or new decking frame, we can lay your deck with our low-maintenance composite decking boards. Composite decking is superior to traditional timber decking in many ways.
Tufright Composite Decking is made from bamboo/wood fibres, recycled HDPE plastic and reinforced plastics, UV additives, environmentally friendly bonding agents, and colouring agents. It has a very long lifespan – it is durable, splinter-free, resistant to termites and does not require re-oiling or sealing, and is moisture-resistant due to its plastic content. Tufright composite decking is also more environmentally friendly and sustainable as bamboo grows significantly faster than hardwood timbers, reducing the risk of deforestation.
TufRight’s Composite Decking is designed to meet the needs and requirements of domestic and commercial customers alike. Custom-sized and available in unique and expressive colours, textures, and finishes, our decking and cladding is the perfect combination of form and function.
TufRight decking and cladding is renowned for its resilience, versatility, seamless and smooth installation, and visual appeal that stands out in all environments. With its strength and style composite decking is suited for pool, patio, al fresco or even as a raised platform for eating or entertainment, providing safe, long wearing and eco-friendly sophistication.
Available in: 140mm x 25mm x 5400mm or 90mm x 25mm x 5400mm
For more information about the cost of our composite cladding or decking feel free to use our accurate decking or cladding calculator to avoid any unexpected financial shocks. Find out more about our WPC decking or cladding boards call us on 03 9357 7525.
11 STANDARD COLOURS
1. Measure and mark a line 10mm away from your wall/structure (this distance is important to allow for expansion from the house due to weather changes)
2. Screwin the Starter Clips 10mm from the wall/structure.
3. Lay the first board (starter board) onto the deck – fitting it firmly into the starter clips, use a rubber mallet if necessary.
4. Get joiner clips, slide the two bottom sides of the clips in under the starter board, making sure it is firmly in place.
5. Screw the clips in place into the joist.
6. Fit the next board onto the other side of the joiner clips, over the screwed part, making sure it is firmly in place. The clips should barely show once the board is properly in place.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until deck is filled