Are you looking to deck your home out with a durable, safe, and long-lasting decking extension? Committed to designing, fabricating, and installing decking options that meet the specifications of our customers TufRight Outdoor Solutions excels in creating composite decking products for domestic and commercial customers across Melbourne. Over our years of operation, we have perfected the practice of producing Wood Plastic Composite decking products of the highest quality.
Able to thrive in the unique Australian weather conditions our composite decking solutions are produced from recycled materials, are resistant to damage caused by exposure to the sun or intense heat and cold, fire-resistant, and non-slip, making them a viable option for property owners. For more information about the many benefits of our composite decking services Essendon residents and beyond can call us on 03 9357 7275 or 0477 681 262.
Available in: 140mm x 25mm x 5400mm or 90mm x 25mm x 5400mm
1. Measure and mark a line 10mm away from your wall/structure (this distance is important to allow for expansion from the house due to weather changes)
2. Screwin the Starter Clips 10mm from the wall/structure.
3. Lay the first board (starter board) onto the deck – fitting it firmly into the starter clips, use a rubber mallet if necessary.
4. Get joiner clips, slide the two bottom sides of the clips in under the starter board, making sure it is firmly in place.
5. Screw the clips in place into the joist.
6. Fit the next board onto the other side of the joiner clips, over the screwed part, making sure it is firmly in place. The clips should barely show once the board is properly in place.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until deck is filled